1 head cauliflower
¾ cup low-sodium soy sauce
¼ cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon green onions, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 450˚F/230˚C.
2. Cut the head of cauliflower in half. Pluck bite sized florets from each half. Trim bottoms of florets as necessary.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread cauliflower florets on the baking sheet. 4. Drizzle with olive oil.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. In a small pan, heat soy sauce, brown sugar, and honey. Reduce until viscous.
7. Remove florets from oven and toss with teriyaki sauce.
8. Return florets to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes until browned to your liking.
9. Sprinkle cauliflower with sesame seeds and scallions.