½ broccoli head
1 red pepper
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
50 grams parmesan
150 grams couscous
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350˚F.
2. Lay out the potatoes, broccoli florets, and red pepper on a baking tray.
3. Coat with the garlic powder, parsley, salt, pepper, and olive oil and mix together.
4. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes and then coat with the parmesan.
5. Mix together with the couscous and olive oil.